Here are the rules for the game.
1) You have to be a member to play. Now I know there will be those of you who say "wait a minute" I just want to play but I don't want to be a member. Well I say to you that you will get back way more than the $10 annual fee. Play the game even a couple of times and you'll get back a lot more than $10 can buy you. Just participate with the merchants by taking advantage of perks and you'll be really winning back more than $10. We must eat though if we are to keep adding merchants (they'll always be more added) AND play this game and the other cool things we have planned so we ask that you be a member to play. Whew!
2) You can guess as often as you want!Guess away. We want you to do that. The minute you get the answer right you can stop and we'll let you know what you win. I'm so excited because the merchants are offering cool stuff for you to win.
3) Send your answers to us at email@example.com call us at 515.274.6703 and let us know your answer or leave a message with your answer. I thought you could just respond on the site but then I thought...what happens when someone answers it right? Then everyone else could just answer based on the right answer posted. For now I say let's call or email the answer but for fun you can add clues via posting on the game. Want to add a clue? Post it on the game for the month.
4) Share the game with others. We need help spreading the game so please pass it on!
5) Finally. The game clues will change each quarter. My husband and I negotiated this because I was so excited I thought we could run a new game more often but each month seems right. (don't let David know I thought he was right)
That's it I think. Those are the Guess That Small Business rules. Have fun and win!
The next round Starts tomorrow!!!!!!!
I'll be trying to announce this round via The Des Moines Register too.